One must meet the following criteria:
- Malawian citizen
- Senior and middle managers in HIV services
- Have a master’s degree (or equivalent thereof) in public health or social sciences, (consideration will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree, with four or more years of work experience and have the potential to take up leadership position in HIV prevention, treatment, care and support).
- Submission of a clear concept paper on original work undertaken primarily to provide innovative ways in managing health care and in particular HIV services.
- Detailed applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Official transcript
- Letter of endorsement from the employing organization especially those working in the public sector
- Strong, detailed letters of recommendation (references): three in total, at least two of which are from people who have worked with the applicant
- Good health